Living with anxiety can have a huge impact on you, your work and your family and how to control this anxiety is a challenge. Imagine if you could get to the core of the problem and change your life.
SELF HELP FOR ANXIETY - AN ALTERNATIVE WAY OF HOW TO CONTROL ANXIETY
- Are you often over intellectualising, analysing and constantly trying to figure things out?
- Do you avoid making decisions?
- Have you noticed your breathing is shallow, your chest is tight, your stomach tense and your mind wanders off and can’t focus?
I want you to know that anxiety has more to do with what’s happening in your body than what’s happening in your head.
I’m sure you’ve heard that the bladder collects liquid waste and passes it out in the urine?
But did you know that the bladder also cleans out the waste thoughts you don’t need any more?
When you become stubborn and indecisive and just keep going over the same old things all the time, it’s because your bladder is not working properly.
Check it out for yourself – when you’re feeling anxious, do you need to go to the toilet a lot?
THAT MAKE YOU ANXIOUS - KNOWING THESE CAN SHOW HOW TO CONTROL ANXIETY
- But the bladder is not the only part of your body that causes anxiety.
- You know how you feel doubled over with worry sometimes?
- That’s because worry, skepticism, suspicion and mistrust are all actually generated in your stomach.
- To make matters worse, closely connected with the stomach is your small intestine.
- You know how the stomach stores food until the gastric juices begin to break it down?
- Well – it’s actually in the small intestine where the nourishment is extracted from the food.
- When your small intestine isn’t working properly, the right amount of nourishment or energy is not extracted from the food.
- That’s why you notice when you’re anxious and worrying too much, you get tired, can’t think straight, have no energy and just want to sleep.
- The other thing you might do is reach for a fizzy drink or some “pick me up” food.
- Most of this is due to your small intestine not feeding your brain the energy to think properly.
- At the same time, because those organs are overworked, the spleen begins to suffer.
- The main function of the spleen is a cemetery for the dead blood cells. Nearly 90% of your blood is stored in the spleen during the night to get purified.
- When you’re worried and can’t sleep at night, the dead cells in the blood don’t get cleaned out and so you wake up in the morning feeling tired, lethargic and with a foggy brain.
- That’s why you have negative thoughts running around inside your head all day.
- When these organs are working properly, you become creative again and you can make decisions more easily.
THE RELIEVE ANXIETY PROGRAM - HOW TO CONTROL ANXIETY
The third program called Relieve Anxiety helps to change yourself so these parts of your body begin working properly and this is how to control anxiety.
Within a short time, you’ll be thinking more clearly, be relaxed and able to work out what’s the best action to take.
Start discovering what life can be like when you learn these skills which show you how to control anxiety.