Need Help with Depression?
When you’re at that point of ‘I am depressed’, where is the feeling coming from?
- Do you feel like you’re doubling over as if you have a knot inside your stomach?
- Do you have a heavy feeling around your chest – as if your heart is aching?
- Have you noticed your breathing is shallow and you sigh a lot when you’re depressed?
I want you to understand that being depressed is not because there is something wrong with your mind.
You feel depressed because the emotions are coming from your stomach, heart, lungs and kidneys.
How can this be true?
Firstly, you know the stomach stores the food you eat until it’s digested.
But you didn’t know the stomach stores information about everything that’s happened to you physically and emotionally.
It stores memories of things you were told as a child, things that happened to you in school, things that may have hurt you in the past.
Have you ever had a gut level feeling about something as if you “knew” it would happen?
This is because the stomach is like the computer in a car – it records all of the data and controls how the car performs.
When the stomach is overworked, it creates feelings of fear, anxiety, worry, mistrust and suspicion.
That’s why you have those gut-wrenching feelings when you’re depressed.
THAT MAKE YOU DEPRESSED
- There are also other organs that affects your mental state, such as the heart.
- It’s well known the emotions of love, joy, happiness and sorrow all come from the heart.
- The heart is where you get the feelings of sadness, absence of laughter and yearning for love when you are depressed.
- The lungs also affect your depression.
- The lungs extract the energy from the air to feed oxygen to the blood.
- The blood is pumped around by the heart – but if the lungs are stressed, the blood doesn’t contain good quality oxygen.
- As a result, it makes you feel tired, lethargic, don’t care, can’t get motivated and worn down when you’re feeling depressed.
- The stomach, heart and lungs all work closely with the kidneys.
- The main function of the kidneys is to remove toxic waste from the body.
- When your kidneys are bad, you often get lower back pain and can’t get up in the morning.
- The kidneys are what makes you feel anxious, worried, negative and afraid.
- All of these organs can be repaired.
THE BREAK DEPRESSION PROGRAM
The program called Break Depression helps to re-balance the parts of your body that create the emotions and gives you ways to deal with depression – and you can change yourself within a few weeks.